Please contact us if you need further assistance or have any questions.
Suzhou Crown Electronic Technology
Supply Professional Wire Processing Equipment
This is a computer controlled thick cable cutting and stripping machine. It is suitable for processing cables up to 90mm².
○ This machine adopts 12-wheel drive, strong power and double-sided pressing wheels, to ensure the same center point of the wire.
○ The belt feeding system can ensure that the wire surface is not damaged, and it is widely used in the processing of power cables, sheathed wires, and soft and hard wires.
○ The pressing force of the inlet wheel and the outlet wheel can be directly set in the program, without the need to manually adjust the pressure of the wheel. The outlet wheel also has the function of automatic lifting. The outlet wheel can automatically lift up to avoid when the wire is stripped. Therefore, the stripping length range of the wire head is greatly increased. The lifting height of the outlet wheel can also be directly set in the program.
○ Touch screen control, easy to understand, simple training is needed to quickly operate this machine.
○ The machine features three-layer stripping ability. Also, when the stripping length is a little long, it can be stripped up to three times.
○ Provides 200 groups of program memory functions, which can store the processing parameters of different wires in different program numbers.
○ It can be equipped with branching jigs, cutting jigs, and inkjet printers.
|Display mode||PLC 7-inch color touch screen|
|Memory function||up to 100 groups of programs can be stored|
|Applicable wire diameter||multi-strand copper wire, coaxial cable, sheathed cable, etc.|
|Drive mode||12-wheel drive|
|Applicable core area||BVR2.5-90mm2|
|Blade material||imported high-speed steel|
|Max. diameter of guiding pipe||ø22mm|
|Cutting length||0-100 meters|
wire head: 0-300mm；wire tail: 0-150m
(When the wire head is longer than 500mm, it can be equipped with a cutting jig, and the center can be cut infinitely.)
|Minimum length of left insulation||50mm|
|Cutting tolerance||±(0.002mm*L) (L=cutting length)|
|Stripping speed||600-100 pcs/hour|